- Sorry I didn't get one of these posts up last week, it was a busy one!
- I went home to Greensboro for the first time since I moved to Charlotte two months ago. I've seen my family in Charlotte a few times since then, but I got to see my dogs and I missed them so much!
- I went to a really fun shopping event at Brahmin last week with some fellow Charlotte bloggers.
- My mom is visiting for part of this weekend, which should be really fun. We plan on doing some shopping and finishing up decorating my apartment!
On Caralina Style:
- Lilly Pulitzer Kelly pants styled for work
- The last of my Pantone fall color posts
- Part 2 of the Football Friday tailgate link-up
- Brushstroke print skirt
- 5 facts about ballet for World Ballet Day
- Lilly Pulitzer Mila shift styled for work
Asos- up to 50% off
Ann Taylor- 50% off and free shipping
Anthropologie- extra 40% off sale items
Banana Republic- extra 50% off sale items
Gap- 35% off with code "WANT"
J. Crew- 30% off and extra 40% off sale styles
J. Crew Factory- 50% off everything
Kate Spade- extra 25% off sale items with code "SHOWTIME"
Old Navy- up to 50% off
Items I'm Loving:
Thanks for reading!