Hey everyone! For today's post Hannah and I meant to take our pictures with my camera but once we walked from our apartment to where we were going to take pictures, we realized we didn't have a memory card. So, these are iPhone pictures.
Anyways, I recently ordered this coat from J. Crew Factory when they were having the 30% off and free shipping for new arrivals. The next day they made the whole site 50% off, which meant I paid $40 more for this coat the day before. I called to see if I could cancel but they just lowered the price for me. I give J. Crew customer service an A+ for that! They have this coat in several colors and I couldn't decide between pink and green. Then I thought about what Blair Waldorf was wearing in this scene from Gossip Girl (my favorite in the whole series) and since she is my style idol, I knew I had to get the green. It cooled down a lot this weekend so I was really excited to get to wear it
Even though I've had this skirt since last year, I am in love with how it looks with my new favorite nail polish, Essie's After School Boy Blazer
I've been nominated for the Southern Sass Award! Thanks so much to Tara of Shoes I'll Never Have for nominating me! The Southern Sass Award is meant to reward smaller bloggers who represent "Southern sass." The rules: Answer the questions, and then nominate a few other bloggers. Here we go!
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Who/what has inspired your style the most?
3. What are your top three favorite stores?
4. What are your top ten fall essentials?
5. What was your most recent purchase?
6. What is your favorite Lilly print and why?
7. How would you describe your style in three words?
8. What is your favorite monogramming store?
1. I started blogging because of Tumblr, I started seeing so many bloggers through there and I thought it would be fun to start my own :)
2. Definitely my favorite blogs like Sarah of Classy Girls Wear Pearls, Carly the College Prepster, Rachel of A Preppy State of Mind, and Mackenzie Horan of Design Darling. I also really love Blair Waldorf and Audrey Hepburn's style
3. J. Crew, Lilly Pulitzer, and Kate Spade
4. Puffer vests, scarves (especially Lilly murfees), cable knit sweaters, riding boots, corduroys, statement necklaces (they're my year round essential), my Patagonia jacket, my Hunter rain boots, and my monogrammed rain jacket
5. My most recent purchase was a J. Crew sweater from eBay
6. I think my favorite Lilly print is Tossing the Line, I love stripes and I love floral, put them together and I love it. My dress in that print is my favorite, even though I haven't been able to wear it yet
7. Oh this is tough, I guess colorful, classic, and fun
8. I don't really have an actual store, but I love Personalized From Me to You
Even though she is pretty well known, I nominate Shelby of Lucky Day Blog :)
So this past weekend was Homecoming/Family Weekend on campus. Although my family didn't come to visit, my boyfriend made a surprise visit, it was so exciting! He goes to school close to where I'm from in North Carolina but he drove 9 hours to Pennsylvania to see me. He planned it out with my best friend/roommate Hannah, all of my friends knew about it but I had no idea until he walked in, it was so nice of them to do that and it was great having him here. It was also my roommates birthday on Monday and Hannah's boyfriend's birthday today so there has been lots of celebrating going on :)
Homecoming game! My school won, they actually scored more they ever have since 1988
Also, my monogrammed bag from Personalized From Me to You arrived!
and we have had some perfect vest weather this week
Ever since last year when I put this poster on my dorm wall I have been in love with the J. Crew Etta pumps. The colors for this fall are gorgeous! As a college student, I won't be buying a pair for myself but anytime soon. But if I did buy a pair, this is how I would like to style them
Photos by Deeana Kourtney Photography Ralph Lauren (kid's) shirtdress , adult versions he...
This blog contains affiliate links from several advertising programs and I may be compensated if you click on, or make a purchase after clicking on my links. Some content may also be sponsored, which will be included if so, however all opinions are my own.