1. Brocato Splassh Shampoo- I have oily hair and I've used this shampoo for years. I actually found out when I was trying to link it that I don't think it is made anymore, so I guess I have to find another one...but it has served me well! Also as I said above, my hair is oily so I usually only wash my hair every other day.
2. Nexxus Split End Binding Conditioner- I've used conditioned for about a year now, I don't know if it really binds split ends like the bottle says, but I think I have had less split ends since I started using it!
3. Klorane Dry Shampoo- the best ever. I got it in my Birchbox a few months ago and I really need to buy the full size.
4. Toni & Guy Heat Protecting Mist- I usually use this before I curl my hair, and I think it helps hold the curl a little better!
5. Garnier Fructis Volumizing Hairspray- I like this because it smells good, and it has a good level of hold, it doesn't make my hair like a rock but does help hold curls.
6. Hot Tools 1.25 inch Curling Iron- this is what I use for the photos in most of my posts, it's the best! I think it's a good width, the curls are a good medium not too tight or too loose.
7. NuMe Titan 3 Curling Wand Set- I actually have an older set of 4, but the the most similar that is still sold. However I've only ever used the fourth option once, I think the makes the curls a little too tight. So I basically only use the three options in this kit. I really like it for the most part but I don't like that I can't get the very end of my hair curled with it.
8. Chi Ionic Hair Dryer- the best hair dryer I have ever used. My mom found it at TJ Maxx right before I left for college and it's still going strong! My hair takes forever to dry and this helps speed up the process.
9. Chi Flat Iron- I used to use this a lot more than I do now, but it's still pretty great. It's just your standard flat iron, but very nice quality. I've used some cheaper ones before, this one is definitely worth the price!
Hair curled with the middle width barrel of the NuMe set
Hair straightened with the Chi flat iron
Hair curled with the Hot Tools curling iron