It's been a while since I've talked about beauty products lately. So here are some of my recent favorite makeup, skincare, and hair product favorites. As I have said in past posts like this, a lot of them I have through my Birchbox subscription. Actually 5 of the 8 products in this post...
I've had a subscription for about 2 and a half years now, and I always find some products I really like from the trial sizes. And some products are very generous samples, that I've been able to use for months (full sized lipsticks, eyeliners, mini nail polishes, very large skincare samples). I also love that if you review all of the products in your box, you can get 50 Birchbox points per box. And 100 points is $10 in their shop, to spend on full sized products. So every 2 boxes, you get $10 to spend.
P.S. I am not sponsored by Birchbox in any way, it is just how I buy a majority of my makeup and skincare products.
1. BBrow Bar Brow Definer- I've tried a similar product the Anatasia Brow Wiz, and I like this one better. It's a nicer color for me, and I think is easier to use. I also got this from Birchbox in the full size, in my sample box a few months ago.
2. L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil Conditioner- I received this line from Influenster to review. The line was made for dry hair, and my hair isn't very dry (it's actually rather oily) so I don't like the shampoo or styling oil that was included, but I really like the conditioner! It smells really good and it takes care of some frizz I usually have towards the top of my hair, but at the same time doesn't make my hair greasy.
3. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil Free Cleanser- just a simple cleanser that is really nice on my acne prone, oily skin. I got this from Birchbox, it was a really generous sized sample I will probably be using for a while before I have to buy the full size.
4. Sigma Power Stick Lipstick- I have the color "Bloody Good", it's a nice red that's a little muted, which is great for everyday wear. And the cap is magnetic, so you never have to worry about it coming off and getting lipstick all over the inside of your bag.
5. Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner- I've had the "skinny" version too, that I liked, but I find this one a lot easier to apply. And it lasts a long time without fading! I got this from Birchbox in the full size, in my sample box a few months ago.
6. Cynthia Rowley Brightening Illuminator Highlighter- I've been trying my hand at some contouring lately, usually just on the days I take outfit photos. I love this highlighter for it. It has a pink tint that I think works well for me, and doesn't leave much of a shimmer behind after it is blended, unlike other highlighters I have tried.
7. Stila Huge Mascara- this mascara makes my eyelashes longer than most mascaras I have tried lately. However, it can be a little clumpy.
8. Make Beauty Matte Eyeshadow- I have the color "Alabaster" and it's a nice matte, neutral color. It's so great for a simple look, and everyday wear. (currently 20% off with code MAKEYOURSELF)
9. BareMinerals Ready Foundation- As I said with the above highlighter, I have been attempting contouring and this is what I use for the contours. I use this is the shade "Warm Tan" and I like how they turn out, the powder blends really well.
Powered by BrandBacker
Thanks for reading!