Yay, I made it to my second post in the series!
- I went to the Carolina Cup last weekend with my blogging friend Annaliese of Southern Belle in Training and it was so fun! I even got to meet Lauren James and her team that made the dress I wore to the event (and featured in this post). It was so windy, it's kind of a miracle I left with my hat! I think it flew off my head at least 5 times. It was a lot of fun to just see everyone all dressed up, and watch the races. I've never been to any horse racing event, and it won't be last! Annaliese wrote a whole post about it for today!
- I also spent the whole weekend in Charlotte with Annaliese! I tagged along while she did some furniture shopping for her new apartment, #adulting. And I got to see some of uptown that I've never seen before. Like the uptown location of the French bakery Amelie's (I have been to the NoDa location many times) and the Mint Museum!
On Caralina Style:
- My favorite alternative to laying out, without going in the sun
- A green sundress outfit
- Some new makeup, skincare, and hair product favorites
- Asos- up to 50% off
- Banana Republic- 25% off new arrivals
- Bloomingdale's- 25% off with code "FRIENDS"
- J. Crew- 30% off (including sale styles) and free shipping with code "TIMETOSHOP"
- J. Crew Factory- 40% off striped styles and extra 40% off clearance with code "EXTRA40"
- Kate Spade- 25% off with code "YOUANDME"
- Loft- 30% off work essentials and shorts, and extra 50% off sale items
- Neiman Marcus Last Call- 40% off one item with code "40APRIL"
- Nordstrom- Up to 25% off price matched styles
- Old Navy- 20% off with code "BIGSAVE"
- Shopbop- 25% off and extra 25% off sale items with code "INTHEFAM"
Items I'm loving:
Thanks for reading!